We offer a programme of training to voluntary and statutory organisations on the following:
- Working with disabled victims/survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
- Tackling Hate crime, harassment against disabled people and supporting disabled victims.
- Disability Equality training for Domestic and Sexual Violence organisations.
- Organising accessible events.
- Making your organisation and services accessible.
We can provide customised training to staff, Management Board and volunteers in voluntary organisations, and to statutory organisations (police, local authorities, social housing landlords, etc).
For further details, charges, and to make a booking, please contact:
Stay Safe East Director
0208 519 7241