What to do if you are a victim of hate crime

What should you do if it happens to you or someone you know?

if you are unsafe, it is always best to tell the Police. if you go to a Police station, always take someone with you – a friend for example, or your support worker or advocate.You can report by phone on 101 (or 999 if you are unsafe now!) or on line at www.report-it.org.uk

If you are unable or uncomfortable about going directly to the police, you can report an incident of hate crime anonymously and in strict confidence to us. You can discuss your experience with a trained member of staff to complete a hate crime incident reporting form.

Current template: services.php