Report an incident

  • If you are in danger, always ring the police on 999
  • If you are deaf or without speech, you can contact 999 by SMS text. To register, text ‘Register’ to 999. When you get a reply, follow the instructions.
  • If you are not sure about ringing the Police, you can ask someone you trust to help you ring the police. Or they can ring the Police for you.

You can report any incident or crime to us

You can tell us about it

  • Over the phone or SMS text on: 07865340122
  • By e-mail to:
  • Face-to-face in our office
  • In your own home (if it is safe for you to see us at home or for us to come and see you).

Just text, ring or e-mail us and we will arrange an appointment.

Useful Numbers


National domestic violence helpline

For anyone who is a victim of domestic violence from family or a partner

Current template: services.php